UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant AC,GD PET Exam Admit Card 2023 | CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2022 AC,GD PET,PST,MST,RME Admit Card 2023
Post Date Updated: 28 February 2023 06:46 PM
About Post:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Date Notice. Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant Exam 2022) Exam Date Notice has come. The candidate who had filled out the (AC,GD PET,PST,MST,RME) Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Exam Date Notice of his (AC,GD PET,PST,MST,RME) Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Notification
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2023
AC,GD PET,PST,MST,RME Admit Card 2023
Interested Candidates Can Read the Admit Card 2023 Full UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Notification
Download Admit Card
Join Our Telegram Channel
- Nationality : No person who is not a citizen of India shall, except with the consent of the Central Government signified in writing be appointed or employed under these Rules.
- Provided that nothing contained in these rules shall debar the appointment, enrolment or employment of a subject of Nepal or Bhutan under these Rules.
- Sex : Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.