Supreme Court of India (SCI JCA) Junior Court 2023 Result | Supreme Court of India (SCI JCA) Junior Court Assistant Result Score Card Typing Test 2023
Post Date Updated: 04 March 2023 12:59 PM
Post Detail:- The result of Supreme Court of India SCI Junior Court Assistant 2022 has come under the vacancy Exam scheme. Those Candidates Who Are Enrolled with the Junior Court Assistant 2022 vacancy Can Download the result. For more details read the full Junior Court Assistant 2022 Result notification and only then Download the result.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Supreme Court of India Notification Before Download Result
Supreme Court of India JCA Result Score Card 2023
(Supreme Court) of India SCI JCA Junior Court
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification Before Download Result
|Result / Click Here|
Join Our Telegram Channel
General Instructions :
- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions for the said post. Their admission at all the stages of examination viz., Written/Typing/Computer Tests and the Interview for which they are admitted by this Registry will be purely provisional subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. The checking of identity of candidate and verification of documents will be done on the date of interview. If on verification at any time before or after the said test/interview, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
- The candidate is required to scan his/her photograph having 5 cm height and 3.8 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format and signature having 2.5 cm height and 5 cm width (size upto 50 kb) in JPG format for uploading the same at relevant space on the online application form.
- The candidate is required to fill up the required data in the application and pay the fee online per the instructions displayed on the link provided for the purpose. Candidates should ensure that the particulars filled in are correct in all respects before final submission of application form. Application once submitted cannot be ithdrawn or modified.
- After successfully completing the online application form, the candidate can preview his/her duly submitted application. Candidate is advised to get a printout of the filled up application for his/her record.
- The candidate should retain his/her Application number carefully for generation of admit card from the link to be provided on the website of Supreme Court of India and for any other information regarding prescribed Tests/Interview.
- Candidates are advised to visit Website of Supreme of India (Recruitment link) for update regarding the post of Junior Court Assistant at regular intervals.
- In case candidate submits more than one application form, he/she must note that application which is submitted in last will only be entertained by the Registry. No correspondence requesting to accept previous application(s) will be entertained by the Registry.
- Candidates must note that fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances even in case where fee for more than one application form has been paid by a candidate. The candidature of General/OBC candidate paying application fee as prescribed for reserved category will not be taken into consideration.
- No request for change of category filled online application form will be entertained.
- APPLICATION WHICH DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.