SSC 10+2 CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Apply Online Form 2023 | Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Notification
Post Date Updated: 10 May 2023 04:39 PM
Post Detail:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited to release the recruitment of SSC 10+2 CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2023. Any candidate who is interested in this SSC (10+2 CHSL) Recruitment 2023 Online Vacancy. SSC 10+2 CHSL 2023 Exam recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 09/05/2023 to 08/06/2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment Notification Before Apply Online
SSC 10+2 CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Apply Online Form 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Age Limits as on 01/08/2023
Age : 18 to 27 Years.
Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 Rules.
SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
SSC (10+2 CHSL) Eligibility 2023
Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Recruitment Notification Before Apply Online
Join Our Telegram Channel
Note:- (SSC 10+2 CHSL)
- After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 2 days to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to re-submit applications after making requisite corrections/ changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement.
- A candidate will be allowed to correct and re-submit his modified/ corrected application two times during the ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ i.e. if he has made mistake in his updated application also, he will be allowed to re-submit one more modified/ corrected application after making requisite corrections/ modifications. No more corrections in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the application form, whose completed online applications along-with payment of requisite fee, have been received by the Commission within the specified period.
- The Commission will levy a uniform correction charges of ₹ 200/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the first time and ₹500/- for making correction and re-submitting modified/ corrected application for the second time. The correction charges will be applicable to all candidates irrespective of their gender/ category.
- The correction charges can be paid only by online mode through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- The correction charges once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Subject to the receipt of applicable correction charges, the latest modified/ corrected application will be treated as the valid one and the previous application(s) submitted by such candidates will be cancelled.
- If the applicable correction charges are not received by the SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Such application shall not be accepted and the previously submitted application will remain valid.
- Before submission of the corrected application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After expiry of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.
- KVS Primary Teacher, TGT, Librarian, Hindi Translator Final Result Recruitment 2023
- NCL ITI Apprentices Merit List Recruitment 2023
- SSC Delhi Police Constable HC Ministerial Typing Test Result Recruitment 2023
- PGCIL Recruitment Junior Technician Trainee Online Form 2023
- Indian Railway Apprentices NER RRC Gorakhpur Online Form 2023