SGPGI Sister Nursing Officer Marks 2023 | SGPGI Sister Grade II Nursing Officer Post 2023 Marks
Post Date Updated: 03 March 2023 02:31 PM
Post Detail:- The result of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (SPPGI) SGPGI Sister Nursing Officer Marks has come under the vacancy Exam scheme. Those Candidates Who Are Enrolled with the Nursing Officer (Sister Grade II) vacancy Can Download the result. For more details read the full SGPGI Sister Nursing Officer Marks notification and only then Download the result.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full SGPGI Sister Nursing Officer Marks Notification Before Download Result
SGPGI Sister Nursing Officer Marks 2023
SGPGI Sister Grade II Nursing Officer Post 2023 Marks
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full SGPGI Sister Nursing Officer Marks Recruitment Notification Before Download Result
Join Our Telegram Channel
- No application/fee will be accepted after date as against the above advertisement till the last date of submission of application and fee as per published Examination scheduled on Institute’s website. The applicant will not be able to print out his application unless his fee is adjusted by the bank. Therefore, the fee from the bank should be mandatorily adjusted by the candidate. Candidate can also amend his application form except -Registered Mobile Number, Email, Aadhaar Number, Category, etc. Candidates are advised to visit Institute’s website for the detailed schedule of the Examination and application process.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false at any stage of recruitment process, then the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
- Reservation is applicable only to the reserved category candidates having domicile of Uttar Pradesh and Rules regarding reservation of Uttar Pradesh state Government shall be applicable. Other state candidates under reserved category candidates may apply against unreserved vacancies.
- The medium of computer-based test / exam will be in English language only.
- Information required for candidates applying online- Online application system is applicable for applying under the above advertisement. The application sent through any other means will not be accepted. Candidates should apply online only. Candidates to apply online Please ensure compliance with the procedure given below.
- The candidate has to click “All Notification/Advertisement Details” on the Institute’s websitewww.sgpgims.org.in The advertisement will automatically display when you click on “Advertisement details”. Candidates should read the said advertisement carefully and understand very well that they have the desired qualifications for the advertised posts and are covered under the prescribed age limit (18 to 40 years) prescribed for the post. Start the process of filling the application form only after that. In User Instruction, the candidates have been given guidelines for filling up of online applications. Therefore, the candidates must read the following User Instructions to fill the application: