NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III Exam Date Admit Card 2023 | NTA UGC NET JRF December Admit Card 2023
Post Date Updated: 28 February 2023 15:12 PM
About Post:- National Testing Agency NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III Exam Date Notice. UGC NET / JRF Exam Date Notice has come. The candidate who had filled out the (UGC NET / JRF) Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Exam Date Notice of his (UGC NET / JRF) Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III Notification
NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III Exam Date Admit Card 2023
NTA UGC NET JRF December Admit Card 2023
Interested Candidates Can Read the Admit Card 2023 Full NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III Notification
Download Phase III Exam Date Notice
Download Admit Card
Join Our Telegram Channel
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and step-3 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained. NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III.
- NTA is facilitating to all candidates with an additional platform of UMANG and DigiLocker to download their documents like Confirmation Page, Admit Card, Score Cards, etc. Instruction will be provided in subsequent phases. Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for the latest updates.
- The entire application process for UGC NET December 2022 is online, including uploading of scanned images, payment of fees, and printing of confirmation page, admit card, etc. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand.
- Usage of Data and Information: NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the End Users (test taker in this case) for internal purpose(s) including training, research and development, analysis and other permissible purpose(s). However, this information is not for use by any third party or private agency for any other use.
- Candidate shall ensure that the information (like, his/her name. mother’s name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category, PwD status, mobile number, email address, photograph and signature, choice of cities for exam centre, etc.) provided by them in their online Application Form are correct and of their own. Candidates are advised to exercise utmost care for filling up correct details in the Application Form. Any request for change in the particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances. Corrections sent by the candidate through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand will not be entertained by NTA. NTA UGC NET JRF Phase III.
- In case it is found at any time in future that the Candidate has used / uploaded the photograph and signature of someone else in his/ her Application Form / Admit Card or he/she has tampered his/her Admit Card / result, these acts of the candidate shall be treated as Unfair Means (UFM) Practices on his/her part and he/she shall be proceeded with the actions as contemplated under the provisions of the Information Bulletin relating to Unfair Means Practices. Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instruments, Geometry or Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Earphone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the Examination Hall/Room. Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc. in the Examination Room/Hall is strictly prohibited. If any candidate is in possession of any of the above item, his/ her candidature will be treated as unfair means and lead to cancellation of the current Examination & also debar the candidate for future examination(s) & the material will be seized.