NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022 Admit Card | National Testing Agency NTA Admit Card for Phase I & Phase II, III, IV
Post Date Updated: 07 March 2023 03:26 PM
About Post:- National Testing Agency NTA UGC NET JRF Admit Card Notice. NTA UGC NET 2023 Exam Admit Card has come. The candidate who had filled out the (NTA UGC NET 2023) Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the NTA UGC NET 2023 Exam Date Notice of his Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the NTA UGC NET JRF Full Notification
NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022 Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA) Admit Card
Interested Candidates Can Read the Admit Card NTA UGC NET JRF 2023 Notification
Download Admit Card
Check Exam Date / City
Join Our Telegram Channel
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has successfully conducted UGC NET December 2022, Phase-I and II for 62 subjects. UGC NET December 2022 [Phase III, 08 Subjects] will be over on 06 March 2023.
- The candidates are required to check/download their Examination City Intimation Slip of UGC NET December 2022, Phase-IV (using their Application No. and Date of Birth) from the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/w.e.f. 06 March 2023, and go through the instructions contained therein.
- The Candidates may please note that this is NOT the Admit Card for the examination. This is advance information for the allotment of the City where the Examination Centre will be located, to facilitate the candidates. NTA UGC NET JRF
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and step-3 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances. NTA UGC NET JRF
- NTA is facilitating to all candidates with an additional platform of UMANG and DigiLocker to download their documents like Confirmation Page, Admit Card, Score Cards, etc. Instruction will be provided in subsequent phases. Candidates are advised to visit the NTA Website and check their e-mails regularly for the latest updates.
- The entire application process for UGC NET December 2022 is online, including uploading of scanned images, payment of fees, and printing of confirmation page, admit card, etc. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including confirmation page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand.
- Usage of Data and Information: NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the End Users (test taker in this case) for internal purpose(s) including training, research and development, analysis and other permissible purpose(s). However, this information is not for use by any third party or private agency for any other use.
- Candidate shall ensure that the information (like, his/her name. mother’s name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category, PwD status, mobile number, email address, Potograph and signature, choice of cities for exam centre, etc.) provided by them in their online Application Form are correct and of their own. Candidates are advised to exercise utmost care for filling up correct details in the Application Form. Any request for change in the particulars after the closure of correction period will not be considered by NTA under any circumstances. Corrections sent by the candidate through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand will not be entertained by NTA.