NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical Various Post Online Form 2023 | National Informatics Centre Various Post Online Form 2023
Post Date Updated: 04 March 2023 22:02 PM
Post Detail:- National Informatics Centre NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical has invited to release the recruitment of Scientific And Technical Post Vacancy. Any candidate who is interested in this Scientific And Technical Post Recruitment 2023 Vacancy. NIC Delhi Recruitment 2023 recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 04/03/2023 to 04/04/2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical Recruitment Notification Before Apply Online
NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical Various Post Online 2023
National Informatics Centre Various 2023
NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical
Eligibility Delhi Scientific And Technical
For (Scientist B)
- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
For Scientific Officer/Engineer-SB and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A
- A Pass in M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned field as mentioned below
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
Max Age : 30 Years.
Age As on 04.04.2023
Extra Age As Per Rules
NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical Vacancy Details
Scientist- B (Group-A)
Scientific Officer / Engineer – B (Group-B)
Scientific / Technical Assistant- A (Group-B)
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delh, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Port-Blair, Visakhapatnam
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical Notification Before Apply Online
Join Our Telegram Channel
- Applications which are not in conformity with the requirement indicated in the advertisement, are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates for the post of Scientist „B‟ & Scientific Officer/Engineer „SB‟ at the time of interview shall bring the downloaded Interview Call Letter, self-attested copies of the testimonials along with their originals and NOC from their employer, if applicable, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Final Selection of candidates for appointment to the above mentioned positions will be based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, the performance in the written examination and in interview (if applicable) NIC Delhi Scientific And Technical.
- If at any point of time it is found that the information furnished by the candidate was incorrect in any respect or forged /fabricated documents were presented by any candidate, his/her candidature will be canceled and in case the candidate has already joined the post, his services shall be summarily terminated.
- Each candidate shall affix his/her recent colour passport size photograph (of size 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) in JPG format of size not more than 50 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form
- Each candidate shall also affix his/her signatures with Black/Blue Pen in a white paper and scan them to a JPG file (of dimension 3.5 cms x 1.5 cms) with size not more than 20 KB and upload the same at appropriate space provided in the on-line Application Form.
- Candidate shall upload only the following relevant document in the following sequence in a single file in PDF Format (not exceeding the size of 3 MB):