MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank Various Post Online Form 2023 | Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Apex Bank has released Notification
Post Date Updated: 12 March 2023 01:30 PM
Post Detail:- Madhya Pradesh Rajya Sahakari Apex Bank has invited to release the recruitment of Branch Manager and Other Various Post Vacancy. Any candidate who is interested in this MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank Post Recruitment 2023 Vacancy. Branch Manager and Other Various Post recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 10/03/2023 to 09/04/2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank Notification & Apply Online.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank Notification Before Apply Online
(Madhya Pradesh) Rajya Sahakari Apex Bank
MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank Various Post Online Form 2023
MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank
MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank Age Limit as on 09/04/2023
Age : 18-40 Years.
Age As on 09/04/2023.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Madhya Pradesh Co-Operative Bank Ltd (APEX) DCCB Recruitment Rules 2023.
MP Apex Bank Various Post Eligibility 2023 Vacancy Details
MP Apex Bank Various Post Eligibility 2023
Assistant Chief Supervisor
MP Rajya Sahkari Apex Bank Recruitment 2023 Exam District Details 2023
Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur & Ujjain
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Join Our Telegram Channel
- SC/ST and OBC candidates are also eligible to apply against unreserved category posts but they will not get benefits of category, age and fee relaxation.
- The upper age limit specified is applicable to only General Category Candidates and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Candidates.
- Candidates belong to OBC Category will have to submit an Income Certificate issued by the competent authority to verify that he/she is not under the Creamy Layer Category. Such certificate should not be issued before 31.03.2022
- Reservation for candidates shall be in accordance with the reservation rules made applicable by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before the date of examination.
- As per circular dated 18.09.2022 issued by Govt. of M.P. all Category candidates including General, OBC and EWS category will get one time 3 years’ age relaxation in upper age limit in addition to age relaxation mentioned above.