LIC ADO Apprentice Development Officer Admit Card 2023 | LIC Life Insurance Corporation of India ADO Recruitment Admit Card 2023
Post Date Updated: 05 March 2023 07:28 AM
About Post:- LIC ADO Life Insurance Corporation of India Admit Card Notice. Apprentice Development Officer ADO Recruitment 2023 Exam Admit Card has come. The candidate who had filled out the (LIC ADO 2023) Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Exam Date Notice of his Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full LIC ADO Notification
LIC ADO Apprentice Development Officer Admit Card 2023
LIC Life Insurance Corporation of India ADO
Interested Candidates Can Read the Admit Card 2023 LIC ADO Notification
Download Admit Card
North | North Central Zone | Southern | Western | South Central | East Central | Central | Eastern
Join Our Telegram Channel
CHOICE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE:-
- The examination will be conducted online at the venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for examination shall be entertained. LIC ADO
- LIC Of India, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centre or add some other centre, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- LIC Of India also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate has to appear for the examination at an examination centre at his/her own risk and expenses. LIC Of India will not be responsible for any injury, losses etc. of any nature.
- Candidate should select only one centre and indicate the name of the centre in the application form. Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- If sufficient number of candidates do not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, LIC Of India reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, LIC Of India reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate. Candidates will be informed accordingly in case of any change in the date/centre/venue of examination by e-mail and SMS.
- The list of examination centre for preliminary and main examination is given in Annexure-I.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, UPI, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an E-receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again, using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.