KVS Non Teaching PGT, PRT Post Exam Date / City 2023 | KVS Teaching-(Non Teaching) Admit Card 2023
Post Date Updated: 27 February 2023 06:34 PM
About Post:- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS & Other Post Exam Date Notice. TGT Exam Date Notice of PGT, PRT has come. The candidate who had filled out the PGT, PRT Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Exam Date Notice of his PGT, PRT Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full KVS Non Teaching Notification
KVS Non Teaching PGT, PRT Post Exam Date / City 2023
KVS Teaching-(Non Teaching) Admit Card 2023
Interested Candidates Can Read the KVS Non Teaching PGT Admit Card 2023 Full Notification
Download Non Teaching Post Admit Card
Download PRT Exam Admit Card
Download Non Teaching Post Exam Date/City
Download PRT Exam Date/City
Download PGT Exam Admit Card
Download Revised Exam Date
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Date Notice
Join Our Telegram Channel
All the concessions mentioned above will be concurrent i.e. if a person is eligible for more than one concession, only one of the concessions of the highest permissible limit will be granted. KVS Non Teaching.
- The Cut-off date for determining various eligibility criteria (Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Experience etc.) will be 26.12.2022. Applicants must satisfy themselves about their eligibility as on 26.12.2022 before applying. Verification of original documents will be done to confirm the eligibility of the candidates only after they qualify for the interview. Only those OBC categories will be considered which are applicable for appointment under Central Government Rules.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as general. Only those OBC categories which are applicable for appointment under Central Govt. will be considered. A candidate who claims to belong to OBC ( NCL ) category should submit a certificate as per Annexure-I ( as available in the detailed notification published on KVS website ) in support of his/her claim from the appropriate issuing authority as provided under rules. KVS Non Teaching.
- Similarly, a candidate who claims to belong to one of the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribe category should submit a certificate as per Annexure-Il ( as available in the detailed notification published on KVS website ) from the appropriate issuing authority as provided under rules . KVS Non Teaching.
Economically Weaker Section (EWS).:
- Candidates who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC/ST/OBC and whose family gross annual income is below Rs.8 Lakh (Rupees Eight Lakh) shall be eligible for benefit of reservation for EWS. The income shall include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Also candidates whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of family income:
- The property held by a family in different locations or different places / cities would be clubbed while applying the land or property holding test to determine EWS status. (the term Family — for this purpose will include the person who seeks benefit of reservation. His / her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his / her spouse and children below the age of 18 years).
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an income and asset certificate issued by a competent authority. The income and asset certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-Ill shall only be accepted as candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS :-