ITBP Constable Animal Transport Admit Card 2023 | Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP Exam Date
Post Date Updated: 13 March 2023 12:46 PM
About Post:- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP Constable Exam Date Notice. Constable Animal Transport Male & Female Post Exam 2023 Exam Date has come. The candidate who had filled out the (Constable Animal Transport Male & Female) Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Constable Animal Transport Male & Female Post Exam Date Notice of his Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the ITBP Constable Full Notification
ITBP Constable Animal Transport Admit Card 2023
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP Admit Card
Interested Candidates Can Read the Admit Card ITBP Constable 2023 Notification
Download Admit Card
Join Our Telegram Channel
- The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through ITBPF Recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- No vacancy is reserved under OBC category. However, candidates of OBC category may apply but their candidature will be considered against UR category without consideration of any relaxation otherwise reserved for OBC category.
- ITBPF reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment procedure after publication of this advertisement. ITBPF also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. In case vacancy reserved for Ex-servicemen remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled by non-ESM candidates of respective categories.
- As per MHA guidelines, if a situation so arises wherein the women candidates in the horizontal compartmentalized reservation in any of the vertical reservation categories are not available, then the posts shall be filled up from amongst the male candidates from the concerned vertical reservation categories.