Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Exam City Details | Join Indian Airforce Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card Notice 2023
Post Date Updated: 10 May 2023 01:20 PM
About Post:- Join Indian Airforce has released the Indian Airforce Agniveer Admit Card Notice. Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Recruitment 2023 Admit Card has come. The candidate who had filled out the Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Date Notice of his Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Indian Airforce Agniveer Admit Card Eligibility Test Full Notification
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Exam City Details
Join Indian Airforce
Join Indian Airforce Agnipath 2023 Vacancy Details Total Post : NA
Interested Candidates Can Read the Indian Airforce Agniveer Admit Card 2023 Notification
Check Exam City Details
Join Our Telegram Channel
Note:- (Indian Airforce Agniveer)
- Online Test. Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs between 48-72 hrs prior to the examination. Candidates are required to download the admit card, take a colour printout and carry the same to the examination centre. Name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates at an earlier date to enable them to plan their movement. This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test at centres designated / allotted as per their admit card. Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Candidates are to bring one blue/black pen and original AADHAAR card along with them for Phase – I testing. Details of the test are as follows
- Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Other than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects. Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Note: Above examination methodology has been designed to facilitate selection process based on qualifications of candidates. Irrespective of the examination methodology AGNIVEERVAYU enrolled under this entry are liable to be assigned any duty in organisational interest, at the discretion of the Indian Air Force. (Indian Airforce Agniveer)
- Marks scored by the candidates in STAR Phase-I Testing will be “Normalised” by using the formula as published on the web site https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in, to take into account variation in difficulty levels of the question papers across different sessions. Candidates are to note that the application of Cut-Off for shortlisting candidates for STAR Phase-Il testing and preparation of Final Merit List for selection will be based on “Normalised Marks” and “Not on” the “Actual Marks” scored by the candidate in STAR Phase-I testing. Further, on normalisation, marks scored by a candidate in a subject may become less/more than actual marks, and more than total marks of that subject in exceptional cases.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER INDIVIDUALLY IN SCIENCE SUBJECTS AND OTHER THAN SCIENCE SUBJECTS, with normalised marks. The result of Phase-I and the list of shortlisted candidates for Phase-II, based on their performance in Phase-I Online test, will be uploaded on https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in within one month from the last date of online exam.(Indian Airforce Agniveer)
- Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase-I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for Phase-Il test at a designated ASC. This admit card for Phase-Il exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in. Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase-II at the designated ASC along with following:-