IGNOU Junior Assistant Cum Typist JAT Online Form 2023 | National Testing Agency NTA & Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU released Notification
Post Date Updated: 23 March 2023 07:38 PM
Post Detail:- National Testing Agency NTA & Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU Junior Assistant has invited to release the recruitment of has released 10+2 Junior Assistant Cum Typist JAT 2023 Vacancy. Any candidate who is interested in this 10+2 Junior Assistant Cum Typist JAT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy. 10+2 Junior Assistant Cum Typist JAT Post recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 22/03/2023 to 20/04/2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full IGNOU Junior Assistant Notification Before Apply Online
IGNOU Junior Assistant Cum Typist JAT Online Form 2023
National Testing Agency NTA & Indira Gandhi National
IGNOU Junior Assistant Exam 2023 Vacancy Details
IGNOU Junior Assistant Notification 2023 Post Age Limit as on 31/03/2023
Age : 18-27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per National Testing Agency NTA & Indira Gandhi National Open, New Delhi Recruitment Rules.
10+2 Junior Assistant Cum Typist JAT Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
NTA IGNOU 10+2 Junior Assistant Eligibility
Junior Assistant – cum-Typist (JAT)
NTA IGNOU 10+2 Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Category Wise Vacancy Details
Junior Assistant – Cum Typist
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Join Our Telegram Channel
- These guidelines may be called as Guidelines for conducting written examination forpersons with specified disabilities covered under the definition of Section 2(s) of the RPwDAct, 2016 but not covered under the definition of Section 2(r) of the said Act, i.e. persons having less than 40% disability and having difficulty in writing.
- The facility of scribe and/or compensatory time shall be granted solely to those having difficulty in writing subject to production of a certificate to the effect that person concerned has limitation to write and that scribe is essential to write examination on his/her behalf from the competent medical authority of a Government healthcare institution.
- Compensatory time not less than 20 minutes per hour of the examination should be allowed for persons who are eligible for getting scribe. In case the duration of the examination is less than an hour, then the duration of the compensatory time should be allowed on pro- rata basis. Compensatory time should not be less than 5 minutes and should be in the multiple of 5.
- The minimum degree of disability should be 40% (Benchmark Disability) in order to be eligible for availing reservation for persons with specified disability.
- The extent of “specified disability” in a person shall be assessed in accordance with the “Guidelines for the purpose of assessing the extent of specified disability in a person included under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (49 of 2016)” notified in the Gazette of India by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment [Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)] on 4 January 2018.