IB Security Assistant/Executive MTS Admit Card 2023 | Ministry of Home Affairs Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card Notice 2023
Post Date Updated: 21 March 2023 11:12 AM
About Post:- Ministry of Home Affairs IB Security Assistant Admit Card Notice. MHA Intelligence Bureau IB Security Assistant/Executive & Multi-Tasking Staff Recruitment Admit Card has come. The candidate who had filled out the IB Security Assistant Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Date Notice of his Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the IB Security Assistant Technical Full Notification
IB Security Assistant/Executive MTS Admit Card 2023
Ministry of Home Affairs
Interested Candidates Can Read the IB Security Assistant Admit Card 2023 Notification
Download Admit Card
Join Our Telegram Channel
- The candidate can opt for the post of SA/Exe or MTS/Gen or both. In case, a candidate opts for both the posts, he would be initially considered for the post of SA/Exe & then for the post of MTS/Gen. However, in case, he is finally selected for the post of SA/Exe, his candidature for the post of MTS/Gen would stand cancelled.
- The candidate can opt only for one SIB and he must be domicile of the concerned state. He would, thus, be considered for vacancies earmarked for that SIB only. Applications received for more than one SIB from a candidate would be summarily rejected. The domicile certificate is required to be produced at the time of document verification failing which his/her candidature would be summarily rejected.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
- The applicant should select the SIB carefully & indicate the same correctly in his/her application. SIB, once opted, will NOT be changed in any circumstances.
- Candidates could be accommodated in any one of the five examination centres opted by him/her for Tier-I examination. However, the candidature of such candidates will be considered against the vacancies of opted SIB only.
- IB reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres and/or add some other centres, allot the candidates to any centre other than the one opted by them, at its discretion, depending upon the administrative feasibility.