CRPF Head Constable (ASI) Admit Card 2023 | CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2023
Post Date Updated: 21 February 2023 09:50 AM
About Post:- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) & Other Post Exam Date Notice. ASI Exam Date Notice of Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector Steno ASI Vacancy 2023 (CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2023) has come. The candidate who had filled out the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Exam Date Notice of his Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector Steno ASI Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector Notification
CRPF Head Constable (ASI) Admit Card 2023
Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector Steno ASI Admit Card
Interested Candidates Can Read the Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector Admit Card 2023 Full Notification
Download Admit Card
Download Admit Card Notice
Join Our Telegram Channel
CRPF Head Constable The Central Reserve Police Force will conduct an open competitive Test for recruitment of Indian citizens to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) as per the Recruitment Rules/Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test(PST), Documents verifcation and Medical Test. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
- Applications will be accepted through ONLlNE mode only. Hence, candidates are required to apply only online. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Computer Based Test will be conducted only in English and Hindi.
- Skil1 Test will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- Skill Test/ Physical Standard Test(PST)/Documents Verification (DV)/Detailed Medical Test(DME)/Review Medical Test(RME) will be scheduled after conduct of Computer Based Test.
- Vacancies will be irlled on All India Basis.
- Collection of required eligibility certificates/documents from the candidate and their verification will be carried out at the time of DV.
- Final result will be declared by the CRPF based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying the Skill Test, PST,DV, Medical Examination and other conditions stipulated in the Recruitment Notice.
- Admit Card for any stage of Test will not be sent by Post. Facility for download of Admit Cards will be provided at the websites of CRPF Candidates are advised to regularly visit the websites of CRPF for updates of Test process and download of Admit Cards for each stage of Test.
- Each stage of Test, every candidate should ensure to bring two colour copy of Admit Card. Each Candidate should handover one colour copy of Admit Card to the Invigilator at the time of Test.
Process of Certification and format of certificates:
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by CRPF at the time of document verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM etc. status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category. Further, if a candidate has sought any other age-relaxation or claimed ESM status and is not able to produce the relevant certificate, he will be considered in his respective category i.e., SC/ST/OBC/EWS/UR. The formats of the certifcates are annexed with the Notice of Test. Certificates in any other format will not beaccepted.
- A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBC must ensure that he/ she possesses t}le caste/ community certificate as per the notification of the Central Gow. meant for appointment to the post under the Govt. of India ( & not as per the notification of State Government) and DO NOT belong to creamy layer on the crucial date. For OBC Central list candidates may refer to NCBC website.
- A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation under EWS must ensure that he/ she possesses the “Income & Asset certificate” issued by competent authority as per extant Central Government Orders on the crucial date i.e. 25/01/2023.
- Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority. Candidates are cautioned that they will be debarred from the Test conducted by the CRPF in case they fraudulently claim the status of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM etc.
Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS status will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 25/01/2023.