CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 PET/PST Admit Card 2023 | Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card Notice 2023
Post Date Updated: 23 March 2023 10:41 AM
About Post:- Central Industrial Security Force CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card Notice. 710 Constable Tradesman Various Trade Posts Recruitment Admit Card has come. The candidate who had filled out the PET PST Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Date Notice of his Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the CISF Constable Tradesman Full Notification
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 PET/PST Admit Card 2023
Central Industrial Security Force CISF
Interested Candidates Can Read the CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023 Notification
Download PET/PST Admit Card
Download Zone Wise PET/PST Schedule
RRC SEZ Kolkata | RRC NEZ Guwahati | RRC 2nd RB Ranchi | RRC North Zone Delhi | RRC NCR Zone New Delhi | RRC Central Zone Bhilai | RRC WZ Mumbai | RRC South Chennai
Join Our Telegram Channel
Note: (CISF Constable Tradesman)
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for reservation in Exservicemen category and fee concession. However, he can avail the benefit of reservation as Ex-serviceman for subsequent employment if he immediately after joining civil employment, has given self-declaration/undertaking to the concerned employer about the date-wise details of applications for various vacancies for which he had applied before joining the initial civil employment as mentioned in the OM No.36034/1/2014-Estt(Res) dated 14.08.2014 issued by DoP&T.
- The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation.
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as ExServiceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post/Service, the status of ex-serviceman is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement with the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the date of closing of receipt of online Application Form. (CISF Constable Tradesman)
- Age concession/ reservation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Serviceman. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as Ex-Servicemen.
- Other terms and condition for re-employment of ex-servicemen as mentioned in Ex-Servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Service and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2012 and any other instruction issued by GOI from time to time, will also be applicable.
- Ex-Servicemen will be required to appear at the time of PST event to record their measurements, documentation and produce their education certificate and other testimonials. PET will not be held for these Ex-servicemen candidates. However they will also appear and should qualify in Trade Test, Written Examination and medical examination. Ex-Servicemen will be required to qualify in medical examination as per MHA UO No.A.VI-1/2014-Rectt(SSB) dated 20th May, 2015 and MHA OM No.E-32012/ADG(Med)/ DME & RME/DA-1/2020(Part File)/1166 dated 31.05.2021 and other instructions issued by the Government from time to time to assess their physical and medical fitness. He shall fulfil the medical standards as elucidated therein.