Army Ordinance Corps AOC Tradesman & Fireman Admit Card 2023 | Army Ordnance Corps Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card Notice 2023
Post Date Updated: 14 March 2023 07:57 PM
About Post:- Army Ordinance Corps Admit Card Notice. Tradesman Mate & Fireman Post Recruitment Admit Card has come. The candidate who had filled out the (Tradesman Mate & Fireman) Recruitment 2023 Application Form. That candidate should carefully check the Tradesman Mate & Fireman Date Notice of his Admit Card 2023.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Army Ordinance Corps Full Notification
AOC Tradesman & Fireman Admit Card 2023
Army Ordinance Corps AOC Tradesman
Interested Candidates Can Read the Admit Card 2023 Notification
Download Admit Card
Download Admit Card
Join Our Telegram Channel
- Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the matriculation or an equivalent certificate recognized by State/Central board provided on the date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall in each case be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates i.e. 21 days from date of hosting the advertisement on Web Application www.aocrecuritment.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to opt only for such post for which they are within the prescribed age limit.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) should be in possession of Disability Certificate issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt Hospital or unique ID issued by Govt of India, certifying the disability. Army Ordinance Corps
- Only online applications will be accepted after mandatory online registration by the applicants through different OTP based authentication on Mobile and email ID. Candidates WILL NOT SEND any application printouts/ certificates to AOC Centre, Secunderabad. No offline/manual applications will be accepted. Candidates to note that all tests for the posts advertised will be conducted simultaneously. Therefore, Candidates are advised to apply for only for one post to which they prefer to appear, if shortlisted.
- The last date for submitting of online application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. The online registration and submission of application will close at 2359 hours on last day. Army Ordinance Corps
- The details filled in the online application by the candidate should be correct, failing which candidature of the applicant will be treated as null and void at any stage of recruitment.
- Options once exercised in the online application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained. Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Marks & other particulars should match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during document verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. Army Ordinance Corps
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of the following documents: –
- (a) ID Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport only of size 30-50 KB each).
- (b) Latest passport size photograph (not more than 3 months old from the date of application and the face of the candidate should be clearly visible with both the ears and should cover atleast 70% of the photo. The size of the photo not to exceed 25 KB).
- (c) Class 10th passing certificate, issued by Matriculation board or equivalent from a recognized board any other such documents as per General Instructions on the website (only in JPEG/JPG format of size 30-50 KB each).